I own that I hate the kindest man I’ve ever met. Who has been nothing but wonderful to me; but look out for me; but think ahead for me when I could not; but stay away when it was best; but tell me the things his lovely eyes saw in me. I hate him.
they should not have freed him
Here’s something you only see in Palestine … Kindergarteners crying during a graduation ceremony in the eastern town near Bethlehem because of tear gas used by Israeli forces invading the kindergarten area …
On the subway returning from the University, the man at my side was sleeping, so I drew him.
Caracas Subway, April 22, 1:46 pm.
And still people fail to see that this is a story of destructive obsession and power, NOT LOVE.
Come to the #Brooklyn #FreeStore today at the Corner of Marcy and Lafayette in #BedStuy, One block from the Bedford Nostrand G stop. Noon-5 each Friday. #mutualaid #rrfm #reallyreallyfreemarket #anarchism #gifteconomy
best store out there
Many people find it hard to trust other people so they put up walls instead of trying to build connections. This can also lead to social anxiety and numerous problems in relationships. People who fall into this category display many of the following traits:
- They see others as being unconnected, different and separate from them.
- They constantly worry about what other people think of them – and they expect to be judged in a negative way.
- When they meet someone for the first time, they obsess over creating the right impression rather than forming a meaningful connection.
- They hold back from sharing their thoughts, views and anything personal about themselves until they feel really safe with people they don’t know.
- They are slow at giving others their trust. They will only do this once the person has proven to them that they are worthy of being given that trust.
- They are slow to warm up to people, and to feel comfortable and at ease around them.
- They tend to present a false front, and wear a mask, when they’re around other people. This is different from how they act when they’re on their own (or when they’re with close friends and family).
- They tend to see the world as a cold, unfriendly place where you constantly have to watch your back – as people are malicious, are likely to hurt you, will take advantage of you, and rip you off.
- Because of that, you constantly question others’ motives and intentions – as you can’t be sure that they won’t do you harm.